Reflect on Your Work
- What kind of work do you like to do?I'd like to create something unique and clever with Food photography and with humans/pets
- What kind of work do you do best?Editing on those clever/unique images in Photoshop
- Was there a particular project that you really enjoyed working on?"Quinnjamin" which I started 2013
- How would you define your talents and skill set?
Good, but yet not perfect. - How would you describe the styles, forms, and concepts with which you preferred to work?clever, unique, funny, personal
- How would others describe your talents and the work you do?
That I follow directions and that I always pull through when something needs to get done. - What does your body of work say about you?
That I am very creative, and I have a new perspectives on certain projects, such as portraits of dog owners and their dog. - Is there something missing from your body of work that you think you need?
Yes, a logo that fit's my projects.
Reflect on yourself and Interests
- How would you describe yourself as a creative professional?
- How would you describe yourself in general - your personality, work ethic, beliefs,etc.?
free spirited, funny, smart, and friendly - How would others describe you?
Creative, unique and surreal - Are these qualities communicated through any of the pieces you've worked on?
Yes, "Quinnjamin" is a reflection of me. "Quinnjamin" is very creative and funny. - What do you have to offer a company or client?
Personal, unique pictures of them and their pet. And for the food pictures, it's something new and refreshing to look at. - What types of experiences engage you?
Interacting with my client and pushing myself to create something extraordinary. - What do you find most interesting about the world around you?
How much we can create but still be unique. It seems hard at sometimes but if you set your mind to it it will come. My boyfriend and my dog are my inspiration for this project, they are my world. - What do you find most interesting about photography?
That you can capture anything you want. And it will never go anywhere. Memories fade but pictures are forever. - Whose work influences, attracts, and inspires you?Why?
Photographers that try things outside of their comfort zone. They push themselves and that's where beautiful art is being made. Funny photographs always get me, even when they are very silly. There is meaning behind it and I love it.
Reflect on Your Future
- What kind of work do you want to do?
I want to create personal art work for my clients to hang in their home and be a part of my creation.I want to be a Fine Art Photographer with a hint of conceptual ideas. - What kind of creative do you want to be?
My very own kind, - Are you doing kinds of things now that you want to be doing in the future?
Yes, I want to continue my big project. I can see doing this for a long time. - If not, how can you position yourself to get where you want to be?
-- - What kind of company or client do you want to work for?
The kind that appreciates art and what I do. To see what I do is very creative and one of a kind. - What kind of company would fit your lifestyle? Are there compromises you are willing or not willing to make (travel, moving to a different location, long hours, etc.)?
I wouldn't mind traveling to meet with a client. Moving on the other hand I wont do.(For now) I'm not alone with my decisions anymore. If I work on something that I love doing and actually having fun with I don't mind working long hours. And if it's something I don't like doing so much, well you have to start somewhere, right? - Where do you see yourself in one, two, or five years?
One year from now I would like assisting a photographer so I can learn more about editing. Two years I want to be on my own. Five years, I'm not sure hopefully still be doing what I love. Creating something fun to look at. - Is there someone in the field who you admire? Would want to emulate? Why? How did they get to where they are?
I have not yet found that person, who truly makes me follow his/her footsteps. I keep look for them though.
Inspirations:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/5259387/Vitaminas
I think they are so funny and cleverly made.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/19838697/Helena-Cooldog
https://www.behance.net/gallery/17937107/The-taste-that-your-dog-loves
I am a conceptual photographer, who's imagination is fun and creative, and who delivers something spectacular.
Food Photographs
Conceptual Photography













No comments:
Post a Comment