Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 4

I still have difficulties  finding the right logo. I've been looking so much these past few days and I just can't find one that reflects my type of photography.

I drew some ideas that I will show in class. But I also found some fun ones online.

They caught my eye, even though they might not represent my type of photography I thought people will remember you and will keep your card just because it's a cool looking one.
I was thinking that I would maybe take a picture from my food series and create one with my logo. Like writing my logo on a cookie and then let it blend in with something. I'm not sure it's just a thought. 

Side note: I went online and I looked to get my own personal email address for my website. Zenfolio unfortunately doesn't give me one but I looked through google/gmail and this is what I found
I'm going to this as soon as I have my logo, because I might want to use my logo name for the first part of the email address, or should it be: lisa@lisahildebrand.com OR lh@lisahildebrand.com
What if they are already taken? Should there be photography in the email address or just my name since my website is lisahildebrand.com?


Back to the business cards, like I said I have a couple which I like, I just don't know if they fit my style. I don't want people to think "wow this is totally not what I expected after seeing her card" (and not in a positive way). This is giving me a headache because I have to start all over again with the logo. I could use my old logo but I want it to fit my style. I am torn between new and old logo.

I worked on a new pictures this weekend. I'm going to bring it into class tomorrow (Monday). I don't have photoshop on my laptop.

When it comes to the quality of my future business cards, I would like them to be on a thick matte board. Color depends on the design I'm going with. I doubt I'm going use color with my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment