Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 5


I finally have my logo. Stress is over. Now I can relax and work with what I got.
I shot two images this weekend and I really like them. (Post them on Monday)

About the reading assignment. I thought it was very helpful especially about the resume. I need to update my resume, I haven't done this since I started with school. I would really like a creative resume, thought it should fit my theme. I like the one they showed of Alison Murphy.

I also decided I don't want to use color on anything I am creating right now. Not on business cards, resumes and letterheads. If I decide that I want to use color at some point, it has to be something soft and nothing to crazy, like neon pink or yellow.
I thought the Q&A's in the back of the chapter were very interesting.
How Chris Wooster said that ones you are done with the interview write that person a Thank you card but don't write how perfect you are for this job, write about how what I said helped you.
Very good to know, once I apply for jobs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment