Anyways I started thinking about that I should start my series with a Quinnjamin picture that I'm going to take in the next few days. This will be #1 for my portfolio. I already have an idea of what this picture will look like. It will be a birthday picture because my birthday is next Saturday and I always wanted one of a birthday.After that I am going to take other peoples pets and I will creat a photograph just like Quinnjamin but with other people and other dogs/animals (such as cats, I will only shoot cats and dogs).
I looked on a lot of websites and I found a couple good ones but not really what I had in mind or something that came close to it.
Philip Rostron was one of them, his images were very funny and I like when pictures make people laugh. Karen Morgen has some great picture of animals as well. (shown)
Also I found this website of images which I thought great. I want to capture the emotion of the animal and I want to connect it to the owners body. Which sounds weird but also great and interesting.
http://www.designswan.com/archives/21-touching-photos-of-relationship-between-dogs-and-humans.htmlPeople say, I say, that our dogs look like their owner. In some cases they don't but then the character reflects the dogs and/or the owner. I want to find out the connection between the owner and their pet. That something that makes them have "the same" character.
I am more of an conceptual photographer. I like to be creative and try taking something normal and make it into something more creative and clever. I would like to work with someone who edits pictures and whom I can shadow and learn from. There is never an end to on how to use different tools in Photoshop. I like working with people and be creative with them, the same goes with dogs. I also like to lose myself in food photography. And create something great, different, funny and unique.
No comments:
Post a Comment