This promo will look like a book. My idea for next year, when I'm back with my dog and boyfriend, is to make a book. (Maybe even a children's book, making Quinnjamin into a story) I always wanted to do something like this. For this I would use my book promo and leave it behind in bookstores.
I think this book promo is a great idea for my work. people can hang the poster in there house or at work or in an vet's office. Like I mentioned last week I would leave those book promos at Animals hospitals/vet's. Also I would have a handful of promos in my purse at all times, in case I meet people at the local dog park.
I would leave those behind with my resume at animal photographers studio. Which I think I would like to assist. I thought about it and I think I'd be a good idea to assist a photographer who deals with dogs all the time. I'm still thinking about to assist an photo editor.
I also recently summited my Quinnjamin pictures to 'ISH' magazine (Illustrators Society Harrington) and I know they are getting published. Another thing I can put on my resume.
No comments:
Post a Comment